Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ZE OUTING. well, DINNER.

BAHAHAHHA. I loveee my title. Teeheee! Clearly, I have an outing/dinner with them JB lovelies. As per usual, I'm trusting Haren with the boys and all the girls with the girls. HAH! This week is stupidly busier than planned. I can't even meet up with Hanna at this rate! :(

I is mooooving to Section 16. Daddy wants to send me to Asuntha. Or CBN or something. Apparently he's sick of cempaka too. BAHAHHA. Like father like daughterr. Anyways. Fingers crossed I get into Sri Hartamas. Closer to Bukit Kiara, hope to scoot there after school. Ah hell, PMR year. I need a resolution!

Okay! I am dramatically bored. Hah, contradiction. Paradox is something I've learnt to live with.  Stupid universe. I have to shower soon, family going to visit Aunty in hospital. I'm gonna see an old childhood friend. How nice, no?

" I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, but never have I claimed to be civilised"
Familiar?

More important stuff for them JB loves;

Place ; Singgah Selalu.
Time ; 8pm
Dress Code ; mamak. HAHA
RSVP ; 0127232200 

Love ya'll.

...sorry to disappoint, but no boys today...
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment