Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Moon, soo stupid.


Why was she ALWAYS this close or even closer to him almost all the time?

Seriously, Bella doesn't HAVE to stand like 2cm away from Taylor just to;

1) feel his freaking yummy abs
2) talk to him in the freeeaking truck
3) diss him.

I stress the third one. Because, IF YOU WANNA DISS SOMEONE DON"T BE ROMANTIC LAH HELLLLOOOOO =.= gah!

Frustration vented.

Other than that, new moon was the stupidest movie ever. The cheezieness level is so high I was laughing/screaming/squealing/pony-squeaking the whole way. I pity Christine and Alia as I had destroyed their hands. BAHAHA. Effie must be thankful I didn't sit next to her. LOL. Nevertheless, and I'm freaking sure everyone agrees with me;

Jacob Black/ Taylor Lautner's body is THE SEX. wooh 
*melts*
I always knew sharkboy had a sex god in him. wooh!


Getting my HON books back tomorrow. Yay :) I need PROPER vampire books. The Twilight saga is worse than Dracula. Teehee! I hope they make a movie of HON, its gonna be amae-zing. Though they wont be able to film the sex scene, because it would be like R rated then, but they can't cut it out either, maybe they'll like make it HIGH affection&bloodlust! , like him imprinting Zoey, then the tie with Heath gets broken and she tells him everything. Oooh! the thrill. Well, if only it turns into a movie. It'll be a freaking good oneeee!

My riding has been improooving. :D We plan to jump maybe on Sunday morning! Teehee. The joint up with Rob was amazing! :) Oh well, hope the universe starts going in the direction I want it to this time round. SUKMA is in 7 months, I'm coachless, and Baldi can't leg yield for nuts. Holy crap. Lets maintain our 65% avg and we will do fine. Pray pray.

Good news has arrived, or maybe not. Lets hope this relationship would work out. 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment