Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Outings.

Sorry to all non-exsistant readers for not updating my blog. Teehee! I have been very busy back here in JB! Woooh, tiring.

LIFE IS HARD, LIFE IS BLEAK. I WISH I COULD PLANT A KISS ON YOUR CHEEK. imissmydonkey :(

I arrived in JB 33 minutes pass 7. My reservation was at 7.30 LOL. Felt good to see everyone again :D No pictures were taken because we shisha-ed. So yeah, keeping things pretty safe :D Roa was purely addicted and Isaac got high ;( I am such a bad influence. You guys should NOT hang out with me anymore. LOL Seriously, what Vithya said is utterly true, I really do not fail to corrupt anyone ;D

After that we went to Danga Bay. woooh! that place is so weird and boring. Its like the One Utama of JB but much smaller and there is nothing to do there. Okay, clearly it is not the one utama of JB, its just a place for all the mats and minahs to hang out at night. HA. It was so scary okay! From Singgah Selalu to Danga Bay we have to cross a road, no HIGHWAY.  So obviously I was screaming and shouting. Roa almost got hit by a car. Bloody psycho. Grr. Then later I was cat called. EEEEEEE. Yvonne and I were like running from here to there to get the brownies. HAHA.

Mae came over after. We had a photoshooot. Whooo! Mae Pea in a photoshoot was utterly hilarous! bahaha.  I coaxed her with all my skill. BAHAHA. Anyways we were up from Midnight till like 3 Oh wellies ;D I love my peaaa :D And she was forced to stay over. Muahahahaha!

I stayed in the whole day the next day and did my bracers. Teehee, how fun :F They're coming off on the 28th, how exciting, yet depressing, My gosh!  Can not wait!

Meh, will continue blogging tomorrow. Adam's calling ;D

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment