Saturday, December 12, 2009

Biceps baybehhh!

Went rock climbing yesterday. How exciting :) The last time I climbed was in New Zeland. :') I miss that place. I swear, i could and still can feel my biceps and leg muscles throbbing, wooh. I'm gonna be fit and skinny. =.= ell oh ell okay. 

I want to model in New York. Random much. Screw hollywood, NY is the city culture I need man. Bahaha, or maybe I'm just jealous of Miss Hanna Sophia who is there like RIGHT NOW. And will be there through Christmas. Grr Rawr Woof. :(

Riding today was TERRIBLE. I need money. Now now now now now! :( Lessons for jumping and Dressage are critically needed. I is going down ze drain. OH LORD SAVE ME NOW. :( Bad habits are being picked up, and I don't know how to advance higher because idk the movement aids. Oh wellies, lets hope pure skill, natural talent and hard core self practice will get a gold for Wilayah in SUKMA. pray pray.

Once again, I need to party. Life is absolutely dull and I wish to be nonchalant about it, but no. I am very very bothered by my 0 happening life. haih, lets go back to JB, party, go out, create havoc, and screw up. PMR is next year and I wanna party my ass off right now. I'm looking forward to 1st of January. For some weird reason :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment