Thursday, December 10, 2009

Giant & Esthers!


This is the kinda havoc we created in Esthers room. Bahaha!

Clearly, I had alot of fun, and blogging about it would kinda be an understatement, btu never the less I shall!

So, On Tuesday Jasmine invited a few of us for lunch, we went to the Highway Sedap Corner, and it was utterly terrible. I'm joking! I loved it :) I took soo many pictures, it was not funny. Mindy had to meals and Kangkung =.= And the bill was like RM100. It was RM9 worth of tax okay! Jeesh. But besides that, Jasmine pissed off the waiter, bahahaha! And it took us like 20 mins to figure out the bill. Ohhh gosh, I love those people.

Esther, Vithya, Pea and I decided to drop by Convent. I swear it is TERRIBLE now. WHY THE BOG IS IT FREAKING PINK?! :( Our cemented dirty floors are gone, its tiled, and PINK. PINK FOR GODS SAKE :O We came a little bit too late, bonda and all the HEM's had left oh well :( OH OH OH OH! The writings on the walls were still there. How, refreshing ;D

Anyways, the next day Pea and I decided to go back to try and meet bonda, and as ususal, the office lady told me off for wearing shorts. I was like err, okay? Hehehe! I bet they were heartbroken that their attempts at forcing the tudung on me just made me worse. ell oh ell :D

Went bowling with the rest of the gang, this day consisting with mostly guys. Mae, Esther, Jiew Ann and I were the only girls! Mae's dad turned up and told her to behave herself. Sorry pea, but that made me wanna laugh! Roa was like the ULTIMATE. The number of strikes he got, we must have been the noisiest lanes. Teehee, I have never been happier!

We decided to try out some of the "333 ways to get kicked out of Walmart" in Giant. HAHA, I managed to follow a lady till she checked out. It was so funny. I bet she knew, but Mae and Roa were following me, and it was utterly HILARIOUS.

"Eh where's the Thousand Island sauce?! How to do barbeque like this?" - Mae

=.= I think the lady was annoyed. OH WELL. The security was already sending Giant staff to make sure we don't cause trouble. But Terence was catwalking down the Isles, and we made a train and cha-cha-ed all over Giant. Best. Day. EVER. I feel like an MLIA.

We went to Esthers house, and even more havoc was created. Now, Esther has a daughter named Natalie and her dad is Tiger Woods. BAHAHA. You guys are so terrible. We played some weird game that involved hand smacking and screaming. Chai and Isaac danced to smooth criminal, the amount of ass shaking and crotch grabbing was way too much but very very funny. Isaac and Chai walked around in high heels! HAHA, such entertainment :)

MAE AND I WILL DO A COVER VERY VERY VERY VERY SOON. hahaha ;D

pictures on Facebook, I love you nonexsistant readers :D

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment