Sunday, December 13, 2009

Forget me, please.

Touchwood*
everyfuckingthing is gonna be alright.

Hey, you, are you happy now since I am depressed and full of hatred?
Hey, you, are you pleased to see how screwed up I'm turning out to be?
Hey, you, happy to see that what you said about my parents is coming true?
Hey, you, are you filled with joy to see my riding, no my LIFE go down the drain?
Hey, you, I bet you're smug that you're some lucky kid who gets whatever, right?
Hey, fuck you, fuck you very very much.

Annoying past coming back to haunt me, words that have been said, starting to hit me, hard. Haih, don't you ever wish you could just shut it all out? please,

I  played paintball today with my riding friends. Moe was Moe-bo, instead of Rambo. ha ha, I wish I could laugh like I did this morning. Got bruised, but had fun.

IZRY, I'll miss you lots. Who am I gonna gossip with? :(

Everyone is leaving me, as I have left my friends in JB. Is it karma? Because I really would and still want to avoid it if I could. Oh lord,

Things are slowly falling apart. I can feel it, slowly crumbling beneath me. I don't wanna see what I'll fall into, because I like where I was standing few months ago, which was here.

Right here, nowhere else. haih,

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment